Use of Club Boats
- Only authorized members and juniors with parent release forms on file may use Club boats. Guests are not authorized to use a Club boat without approval from Club Manager .
- Sign out forms must be completed prior to use.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times.
- Bailers must be carried on board at all times.
- Boats may not leave sight of the Club.
- Boats must be properly de-rigged and stored when finished.
- Report all damage or breakdowns to the Club Manager.
- Non-compliance with these rules will result in suspension of privileges.